Creative Engineers provides a number of fluoropolymer etching chemistry, systems, and services to its clients.
Sodium Naphthalene Complex
- Manufactured in-house for use in etchant manufacturing
- Used for destruction of PCB and other organic and inorganic reactions
- Available in 1.5% and 3.0% concentrations (by weight, sodium-based)
> See Sodium Napthalene Etchants brochure (PDF)
- C-Etch A contains minimum 1% active sodium
- C-Etch B contains minimum 3% active sodium
- Custom formulations available
- All sales made to order
- CEI will consider performing the fluoropolymer etching for customers who do not want to handle the etchants for safety or environmental reasons.
Fluoropolymer Etching Equipment Baths
- Etch Carts for Tubing (PDF)
- Circulating systems
Call 443-807-1202 or contact us today to discover more information about our expert fluoropolymer etching chemistry service.