Creative Engineers, Inc. (CEI) has a company history that dates back to 1996, when it was formed as a chemical-process engineering company specializing in alkali metals and batch chemical processing. The founders of the company, Kevin Berry and Richard VanLieshout, had a vision to provide innovative process-engineering support to the chemical-process industry as well as users of alkali metals.
Over subsequent years, the company has steadily grown and has added staff and capabilities. CEI’s current capabilities:
- Process and project engineering for various industries, including chemical, metals, plastics, and nuclear.
- Alkali-metal engineering, including use, transportation, storage, handling, reaction, disposal, and cleanup of sodium, potassium, lithium, as well as NaK and other alkali-metal alloys.
- Supply of specialty equipment for alkali metals (as well as other liquid metals), including electromagnetic pumps, electromagnetic flow meters, and specialized heat valves.
- Manufacturer of chemicals, principally based on use of alkali metals as a reducing agent for PCBs and fluoropolymer surface modification (etching).
- Design and construction of skid-mounted process systems as well as pilot plants.
- Operation of pilot plants for customers who do not have suitable facilities to conduct desired research.
Looking for a proficient chemical-process engineer? Contact us or give us a call at 443-807-1202.