Just announced our latest class, June 21 and 22, 2018! Click HERE to view the flyer and register!
The Process/Project Engineer at Creative Engineers, Inc. plays a very important role in the successful execution of our projects. We work with our customers in a very collaborative mode, designing and building systems, specifying equipment, developing detailed P&IDs, and everything else necessary to meet the needs of the project and customer.
Process/Project Engineer is primarily responsible for
• Calculating mass and energy balances
• Design of custom equipment
• Specifying and buying equipment
• Designing pipe systems and skid systems
• Participating in and conducting experiments and process trials
• Assisting in commissioning of pilot plants, skid, and full-scale production systems
Additionally, the Process/Project Engineer will have the opportunity to get involved in
• Developing P&ID’s and PFD’s
• Actively participating in our Safety Program
• Marketing our services/capabilities
• Assisting in preparation of proposals for clients
• Purchasing and expediting
• Interfacing with customers and contractors
• Process control specifications
• BS or MS in Chemical, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering
• A minimum of ten (ten) years related experience required (experience working in a chemical plant or work in chemical plant design).
Experience in a manufacturing environment is essential.
• Willingness to travel approximately 25% of time to customer sites
• Highly motivated and the ability to work independently
• Professional Engineers License a plus
• Proficient with AutoCAD from Autodesk is a plus
• Ability to have a home office is a plus
In addition to daily technical and business challenges in a dynamic work environment, CEI offers a competitive salary, bonus program, exceptional medical coverage, and retirement plans.